- Maintaining daily operations of adoption services, including animal handling and care, keeping of records, handling and processing all the adoption applications, performing client interviews, providing pre- and post-adoption support, and assisting with volunteer programmes.
- Being familiar with all the animals in the department and be able to effectively and promptly answer questions from the general public about their temperaments, medical conditions and etc.
- Working closely with other animal care teams and departments to ensure that all animals receive the best care at the SPCA.
- Guiding volunteers to ensure they comply with standard operating procedures.
- Assist and facilitate SPCA programs from other departments related to adoption service.
- F. 7 or above
- Good command of written and spoken English & Cantonese, spoken Putonghua will be advantage
- A team player with strong interpersonal skill
- Excellent customer service skill and telephone manner
- Be an animal lover and confident in handling cats, dogs and small animals like rabbits, etc
- Genuine interest in the welfare of all animals.
- Have a valid driving licence (class 1 & 2) and relevant driving experience will be advantage
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Please submit your full resume with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, SPCA (HK), 5 Wan Shing Street, Wanchai, HK or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title in your email subject for our easy reference.