We Want You as Our Veterinary Surgeon!
Do you want to make a difference in the animal welfare community?
Do you want to have a career exposure in the largest animal welfare organization in Hong Kong, together with a group of talents from different backgrounds and expertise with a common goal to promote Hong Kong as a pet-inclusive community?
If your answers are “YES”, and believe yourself having the following traits, we hope you can be part of the SPCA Veterinary Team!
- As an independent team player that can work under pressure;
- With strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Responsible with strong surgical skills (in both soft tissue and orthopedic); and
- Passionate about improving animal welfare situation.
In addition to a busy and diverse case load, veterinary surgeons provide expertise and support for SPCA welfare initiatives – including animal adoption, spay/neuter programmers and an assisted veterinary care programmer for those in need. Giving our veterinary surgeons chance to not only help owned pets but also to improve the quality of life for those less fortunate animals. The positions available are perfect for capable veterinary surgeons wishing to further hone their skills, however, recent or new graduates who are up for a challenge in a supportive environment are also very welcome to apply!
Your contributions and values created will be remunerated by:
- Competitive salary;
- Work-life balance work environment (5-day work week and attractive annual leave);
- Supportive personal development arrangement (Continuing Professional Development (CPD) leave, In-house CPD training opportunities from board certified specialists);
- Other benefits like medical insurance, membership subsidy and MORE!
Submit your application by (your personal data will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purpose only):
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp – +852 9834 0884