Helpers play a large and significant part in the life of Hong Kong and are important care givers for many pets. This course is designed specifically to provide helpers with the information needed for them to play their part in looking after our canine friends.
The course covers:
- Explanation of preventive medicine regimes;
- Description of the clinical signs of disease to watch out for;
- Information on proper diet and exercise;
- Overview of basic veterinary care such as CPR, tooth brushing, cleaning ears and clipping nails; and
- Demonstration of basic obedience and home veterinary care skills with a live dog.
Fees are HK$550 per person for Members and HK$650 for all others. All proceeds from this and all of our training courses help support our animal welfare initiatives
*A certificate will be presented to each participant upon completion.