You are what you eat. Proper nutrition is the cornerstone of good health for animals as well as humans. Are you sure your beloved pet is getting all the essential nutrition it needs? This two-hour course will cover:
- Differences between cats and dogs… cats are NOT small dogs!
- Varying requirements at different life stages;
- Basic nutrient requirements for a healthy life;
- The right diet for your pet;
- Wet food vs dry;
- Commercial vs home-cooked food;
- Prescription diets;
- Raw food diets;
- Pet food safety; and
Fees are HK$450 per person for members and HK$550 for all others. All proceeds from this and all of our training courses help support our animal welfare initiatives
*A certificate will be presented to each participant upon completion.