Adopt, Don’t Shop

Thank you for considering adopting from the SPCA (HK)!

But if you are not ready to adopt, please consider donating to support our animals in need. Only 1% of our funds come from the Government, and the remaining 99% rely heavily on your generous donations to maintain our ongoing animal welfare work and give more animals a second chance at life.