- The chance to work for the largest and oldest animal welfare organisation in Hong Kong.
- The SPCA provides an excellent and rewarding environment for growth and development, in a highly-collaborative and supportive setting with the chance to train in-house as a veterinary nurse to an international standard.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our veterinary nursing team:
- Previous experience of veterinary nursing is preferred, however, we are open to applications from individuals who are keen to embark on a career in the veterinary industry. Candidates with less experience and relevant qualifications will be considered as Veterinary Assistant.
- A good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Experience in handling animals (preferred but not essential).
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to work in a team, and under pressure.
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Genuine interest in the welfare of all animals.
About the offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Discretionary performance incentive.
- A great work-life balance: 5-day working week, 6pm finish, overtime remuneration, and limited weekend work.
- Annual leave – initially 14 days annual leave, plus entitlement to 17 public holidays per year
- Professional training sponsorship.
Group medical insurance (inpatient, outpatient, dental).
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Please submit your full resume with expected salary to email@example.com or via Whatsapp +852 9834 0884. Please quote the job title in your email subject for our easy reference.