Join us for an exciting event in collaboration with Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG)! Take a guided tour to visit the lower area of Kadoorie Farm as well as the Wildlife Animal Rescue Centre, where you will meet the animal care team from KFBG and the SPCA inspectors as they share their valuable experiences and processes in animal rescue.
The SPCA inspectors often receive calls for assistance regarding injured wild animals such as birds, mammals, and reptiles. Most of these injured animals are referred to the Wildlife Animal Rescue Centre at Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden, where they receive treatment and rehabilitation before they are released back into the wild. By participating in this event, you will not only learn more about animal rescue and animal welfare, but also visit some of the restricted areas where the rescued wildlife animals are currently housed.
After cost deduction, all proceeds from the event will be used to fund the medical and daily expenses of animals in need at the SPCA. You can also contribute by donating to the Inspector Fund to support our 24-hour rescue services that is offered to the public for free.
Terms, Conditions and Guidelines
- The Tour will be conducted in Cantonese.
- Members and their accompanying friend(s) can enjoy the discounted membership rate of HK$250/pax. Registration must be completed on the website in advance.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the meeting time.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden does not sell bottled water. Drinking water is available for visitors to refill their reusable water bottles.
- Please wear appropriate clothing (sports/ hiking shoes, sportswear, and a hat) and bring rain gear.
- Do not pick, damage, or move any plants within Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden.
- Do not feed, capture, or disturb any animals within Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden.
- Participants must comply with the rules and regulations established by the SPCA (HK) and Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden.
- The SPCA (HK) has the right to use participants’ images, names, voices, and appearances to create photos, audio, videos, and multimedia videos (collectively referred to as “videos”), which can be permanently used for promotion, trading, or other purposes anywhere, currently or in the future. Participants understand and agree that no fees or other compensation will be paid for the use of these photos and videos.
- The SPCA (HK) and Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden will not be responsible for any bodily injury or property damage suffered by participants due to the use of tools, equipment, and/or facilities provided or owned by Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden during the activity.
- The SPCA (HK) reserves the right to make any changes and cancellations. If the event is cancelled due to unstable weather or other unforeseeable factors, all fees will not be refunded and shall go towards supporting the animal welfare initiatives at the SPCA (HK).
- Space is limited and released on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- By joining this event, participants agree to comply with the terms and conditions.
- If a landslip warning or typhoon signal No. 3 or above is issued on the day before the event, the Tour will be cancelled. Similarly, if an amber, black, or red rainstorm signal is hoisted on the day before the event, the Tour will also be cancelled.
- In the event that the Tour needs to be cancelled due to unstable weather or other unforeseeable factors, the SPCA (HK) will notify participants on the same day or one day before the event.
For inquiries, please call 2232 5548 to contact us.