– Develop marketing and promotion strategy to achieve annual engagement targets for Tsing Yi Centre
– Design and implement different customer engagement programmes (e.g. Pets Birthday Party) through leasing of Centre facilities
– Design and organize different types of workshops (e.g. for parents and kids) to increase attractiveness of the new Centre
– Maintain the condition and ensure smooth operation of the immersive classroom
– Explore opportunities to maximize the use of the exhibition space at the Centre (e.g. venue rental to different parties)
– Manage a team of Education Officers and ensure quality and messages on deliverables
– Compile feedback from participants for continuous improvement
– Develop and manage team roster on an on-going basis
– Develop training materials and conduct training for Education Officers
– Provide support to other teams on a need basis
– Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline
– Around 5-8 years of experiences in marketing, branding, events, mall promotions, partnership, public relations and at least 2 years of supervisory experience. Experience with shopping malls, hotels or other multi-use facilities would be an asset.
– Develop and implement different promotion programmes (ATL, BTL and Digital Marketing)
– Self-motivated, detailed minded, efficient and proactive in delivering the best quality of work
– Good presentation and communication skills, project management and data analysis skills with strong marketing sense in strategic planning
– Self-initiative, creative and detail-oriented.
– Good team player with confidence to take the lead
– Good in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
– Candidates with all-round marketing experience in shopping malls or event agency would be an advantage
– Genuine interest in the welfare of all animals
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Please submit your full resume with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, SPCA (HK), 5 Wan Shing Street, Wanchai, HK or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title in your email subject for our easy reference.