- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Assist in the development of new marketing and fundraising initiatives
- Handle customer’s enquiry in a prompt and professional manner
- Maintain donation reporting and filing system
- Support related clerical and administrative work across the engagement teams
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments.
- Associate Degree or above, fresh graduates are welcomed
- Responsible, self-motivated, outgoing and result-oriented
- Experience in e-commerce
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English
- Proficient Microsoft office especially in Excel and Chinese word processing
- Genuine interest in the welfare of all animals
- Flexible to work on weekends and public holidays when and where required
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Please submit your full resume with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, SPCA (HK), 5 Wan Shing Street, Wanchai, HK or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title in your email subject for our easy reference.